[yt-users] accessing SVN for YT

Luigi Iapichino luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 1 03:10:15 PST 2010

Hi all,

I present to you an issue that I only hinted in my last e-mails to the list.
From my account at the Leibniz Computing Center in Garching (
http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/hlrb/ ), where I run my
simulations and my data reside, I cannot access the SVN updates of YT. The
problem is that your SVN server does not allow svn+ssh or https access, and
therefore for security reasons it cannot be accessed (cf.
http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/hlrb/intro/index.html , "How can
I access my subversion (SVN) server").
I don't know if any of you has similar problems in other supercomputers, and
if any reasonably simple solution can be provided by you. For the time being,
I found a tedious fix by making a detour through my local account in
Heidelberg, but a better solution would be certainly preferred.
Looking forward to your suggestions,
Cheers

  Luigi

Luigi Iapichino
Zentrum fuer Astronomie der Universitaet Heidelberg
Institut fuer Theoretische Astrophysik
Albert-Ueberle-Str. 2, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 548983, Fax: +49 6221 544221
e-mail: luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de