[yt-users] New yt installation problem

Dr. ABHIJIT BHATTACHARYYA b_abhijit2k at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 29 07:58:50 PDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Here is the ipy_user_conf file.
Best
Abhijit

________________________________
From: Matthew Turk <matthewturk at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of the yt analysis package <yt-users at lists.spacepope.org>
Sent: Mon, 28 June, 2010 2:44:31 AM
Subject: Re: [yt-users] New yt installation problem

Hi Abhijit,

Sorry to hear that upgrade didn't work; very puzzling.  Glad to hear,
however, that the fresh install worked for you!  The error with
ipy_user_conf.py is confusing.  That's a file that should ship with
IPython, and which we don't make any modifications to.  Could you post
a slightly longer excerpt?  It seems that the issue might be with the
level of indentation.  Or, even attach ~/.ipython/ipy_user_conf.py?

Thanks,

Matt