[yt-users] Slice issues

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:02:47 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,

(We had some off-list discussion.)  I was eventually able to reproduce
your error with the data you sent me, but the fix I provided actually
worked for me.  I've committed it in revision 1794 to trunk and 1795
to 1.7, so if you run "yt instinfo -u" and it is able to auto-update
your installation, you should get that fix -- there might have just
been something odd and subtle about the way I asked you to edit the
file, so give that a go and let me know if it works.

-Matt