[yt-users] Non-log scale for colorbars

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:44:45 PDT 2010

Hi Nathan,

This is unfortunately a bit more difficult than it should be. I don't
know what kind of plot you're making, but assuming it's a slice or
projection, you should be able to do something like this:

pc = PlotCollection(pf)

p = pc.add_slice("Density",0)
p.set_log_field(False)

You can also iteratively access all plots in a plot collection via

pc.plots

which is a list of of plots. Let me know if this works for you.