[yt-users] zlim, phase plots

david collins antpuncher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:07:32 PDT 2010

Hi, all--

I'm trying to save a phase plot, then re-load and re-plot, and do this
into an axes object I've pre- defined.  (I want to put several phase
plots into a multi-tile frame)

I'm presently doing:

the_plot = raven.PlotTypes.PhasePlot(phase
,[xfield,yfield,zfield],14,'algae',axes=axes)
(where phase is the unpickled phase object)

then

fig.save_fig(output_name)

(where axes is contained in fig) This works just fine.  The problem
I'm running into is setting the zlim on the phase plot.  If I do:

the_plot = raven.PlotTypes.PhasePlot(phase
,[xfield,yfield,zfield],14,'algae',axes=axes)
the_plot.set_zlim(a,b)

the zlim doesn't seem to change the actual zlim I find in output_name.
 Is that the appropriate place to be setting the zlim for this
operation?  Or is there a better place?

Thanks,
d.
--
Sent from my Stone Tablet and carried by my Pterodactyl.