[yt-users] Weighed projections

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:48:59 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,

Looking at your code (and the current cookbook, which I have just now
corrected and will rebuild the docs shortly) I believe the error is
that it should be "weight_field" instead of "weight".  For shorthand
you don't need to supply the name of that argument, since in order it
would be field, axis, weight:

ph.add_projection("Temperature", 0, "Density")

-Matt