[yt-users] parallelHOP

Brian Crosby crosby.bd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:54:47 PDT 2010

Making those changes seems to have it working.  Looking at the differences, I think the key is that creating a merger tree with HOP only requires

from yt.extensions.merger_tree import *  ,

but that running parallelHOP apparently also requires

from yt.mods import *  .

I didn't realize this, so when I just changed the halo_finding_function in the script, I neglected to add the yt.mods import statement.  At least that's my best guess, as it seems to be working now.

Thanks,
Brian