[yt-users] Merger Tree

Rick Wagner rwagner at physics.ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 8 14:57:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm kind of curious about this myself, since I can find a line in the setup.py file file like:
  os.path.join(sqlite_incdir, '..', 'lib64'
and I have yt-built Python installations on Thresher and Triton, both of which keep SQLite in /usr/lib64.

Brian, do you know the operating system or distribution you building on? There's a chance we'll have a machine we can test replicating the problem on.

--Rick