[yt-users] Merger Tree

Brian Crosby crosby.bd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:32:32 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been trying to make a merger tree for Enzo simulation, am having some trouble.  I think that the problem stems from sqlite3, or my misuse of it, but I'm not certain.  I keep getting an error that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is undefined, but I currently have it set to $HOME/yt-x86_64/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/ so that may suggest that sqlite3 is not actually the culprit here.

The script and output are both attached, any help or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian Crosby