[yt-users] update that broke YT?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:46:22 PST 2010

Hi G.S.,

I've been using the halo finder all day without problem on the trunk.
Unfortunately, you haven't really given us enough information to
figure out what the issue is, either.  Any chance you could supply a
traceback?  Or, if it segfaults, a traceback from the core dump?  I've
skimmed the changesets and it all looks good to me.

Thanks!

-Matt