[yt-users] Turbulent cascade

Rick Wagner rwagner at physics.ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 14 15:01:15 PST 2010

Hi Libby,

Work like this has already done with Enzo, in the realm of supersonic
turbulence [1]. I wrote the code to calculate the structure
functions, and later modified to calculate them in an isolated
region. YT wasn't around then, so all of it is in a separate code-
base, derived from the Enzo source.

If you're interested, I'm happy to share it, but I'll need to check
with Alexei Kritsuk (the lead researcher), first.

Let me know.

--Rick

[1] http://arxiv.org/abs/0704.3851