[yt-users] phase plot CellVolume and CellVolumeCode

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:22:20 PST 2010

When I tried the following:
p = pc.add_phase_object(dd,
["Density","IonizationFraction","CellMassMsun"], lazy_reader = True)

this gave me a phase plot of IonizationFraction vs Density, and the z axis
colorbar shows a distribution of different masses, but if I used the
following:

p = pc.add_phase_object(dd,
["Density","CellVolumeCode","IonizationFraction"], lazy_reader = True)

I get no distribution in the z colorbar at all.  The z values seem to be
put into place but not accumulated when multiple y vs x have the same
value.  Can anyone verify this behavior?  I was looking through the
documentation

http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/modules/plotting.html?highlight=phase#yt.raven.PlotCollection.add_profile_object

but the "accumulation" parameter sets whether the y values are summed
along x instead of the z colorbar.

The plots are attached.

From
G.S.