[yt-users] yt1.6 on steele

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:55:55 PST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for the info!  I think it's valuable to keep the documentation
up to date on this front, so I've gone ahead and added Steele to the
documentation as well as to the warning message in the
install_script.sh.  It's really important to me that yt be easy to
install, even though it sits on top of a couple different packages, so
all this feedback is very helpful.  If anyone else has tips about
machines that might have tricky installation procedures, please let me
know -- I'm happy to put notices in the install_script and the
documentation about any modules, commands, etc.

And, John, you're a step up on me -- I always ended up giving up
around the time numpy came around in the stack when trying to compile
with Intel!

-Matt