[yt-users] amr_utils

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:46:14 PST 2010

Hi Shankar,

Looks like you're inside an enzo svn checkout.  To update your entire
enzo+yt source tree (which, because yt is included via svn:externals)
you should do:

/autohome/u118/agarwa23/enzo1.5/
svn up
cd src/yt
python2.6 setup.py build_ext -i

This will (in order) put you in the root enzo directory, update your
subversion checkout (which may update your Enzo tree to reflect recent
bug fixes and so on) of both Enzo+yt, and then make sure that all of
the extensions -- of which amr_utils is one! -- are built.  The last
step is the most important, and you should probably run this every
time you svn up yt.  I'll make a note of this in the documentation.

-Matt