[yt-users] colorbar in phase plots

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:47:13 PST 2010

Hi Luigi,

Thanks for your bug report!  I believe I have fixed it in r1636 of
both trunk and branches/yt-1.6.  The patch, if you want to apply it
yourself, can be seen here: http://yt.enzotools.org/changeset/1636 .
However, if you aren't able to update your installation, the
workaround is to call the set_cmap function on the returned plot
object; you can see how to do this in my modified version of your
script at:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/323

Also, to upgrade your yt installation from 1.6 to 1.6.1 or the current
development branch, you should be able to cd into your yt-1.6
directory and execute:

svn up
python2.6 setup.py develop

and it should auto-upgrade.

Thanks again for the bug report, and let us know if there's anything
else we can help out with!

-Matt