[yt-users] colorbar in phase plots

luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 16 00:50:47 PST 2010

Dear all,

I've just found another puzzling feature. When I try to create a phase
plot with a different color map, I get the correct plot, but the
colorbar is wrong (it remains at default color map). I used YT 1.0 for
a while for phase plots, but I do not remember any problem like this.
I attach a small script about this issue.

Unfortunately I have to add the same disclaimer as yesterday: I use YT
1.6, and I could not check the last upgrade.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cheers

   Luigi

Luigi Iapichino
Zentrum fuer Astronomie der Universitaet Heidelberg
Institut fuer Theoretische Astrophysik
Albert-Ueberle-Str. 2, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 548983, Fax: +49 6221 544221
e-mail: luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de