[yt-users] problems with the projection tool

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:00:36 PST 2010

Hi Luigi,

I've looked over your code and I can't see anything specifically wrong.  Can
you post the error message you're getting?  That might help.  As a side
note, you may want to replace pf['InitialTime'] on line 35 with
data.pf['InitialTime'].
 The pf is global within your script, but if you those field functions in
other files you will get an error because the function will not know about
pf.

Britton