[yt-users] problems with the projection tool

Luigi Iapichino luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 15 05:09:12 PST 2010

Dear all,

I'm trying to plot the projection of a variable defined in a rather involved
way, namely through an IF statement. I can use this variable for many
computations and I can plot slices of it, but somehow it does not work with
projections. I attach an example script which isolates the problem. I guess
it can run on any standard cosmological output of Enzo (v. 1.0; I haven't
worked with Enzo 1.5 yet). As I told you, if I change the
pc.add_projection(... at line 65 with
pc.add_slice(...
everything works well.
I'm using YT 1.6, and because of problems in my machine I cannot upgrade to
1.6.1 until next week, so I don't know if this issue has been already fixed
by chance.
Looking forward to your suggestions,
Cheers,

  Luigi

Luigi Iapichino
Zentrum fuer Astronomie der Universitaet Heidelberg
Institut fuer Theoretische Astrophysik
Albert-Ueberle-Str. 2, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 548983, Fax: +49 6221 544221
e-mail: luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de