[yt-users] Volume Renderings

John Wise jwise at astro.princeton.edu
Fri Feb 5 18:29:43 PST 2010

Thanks.  The "RedBlue" movie shows the radiative feedback during the main sequence, and then the ensuing supernova.

I've used VisIt before for multi-variable volume renderings but was never happy with the results.  But seeing the quality (i.e. sharpness) of the density volume renderings makes yt a good candidate on reproducing these renderings.

John