[yt-users] add_field in the spectral frequency integrator

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 15:36:18 PST 2010

Hi all,

I'm getting an error like this in the spectral frequency integrator:

     74                   'Temperature'   : na.log10(data["Temperature"])}
     75             return 10**interp(dd)
---> 76         add_field(name, function=frequency_bin_field,
     77                         projection_conversion="cm",
     78                         units=r"\rm{ergs}\/\rm{cm}^{-3}\/\rm{s}^{-1}",

NameError: global name 'add_field' is not defined

Was something missed in this file when it was converted to the new API scheme? I've already added a "import numpy as na" to it, so I'm guessing this is the case. If I'm correct, what is missing? Thanks!

Stephen Skory
stephenskory at yahoo.com
http://stephenskory.com/
510.621.3687 (google voice)