[yt-users] halo mass function question

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:00:51 PDT 2010

I will also add that if you take the virial_filters keyword out of the call
altogether, it will go with the default filter of
virial_filters=[['TotalMassMsun','>=','1e14']].  If you want no filter at
all, you need to say virial_filters=None.  This is a bad default.  I left it
in there as a reminder to what the syntax is, but I should lower the default
mass value, since not everyone works on galaxy clusters.

Britton