[yt-users] volume rendering angle

Rick Wagner rwagner at physics.ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:31:36 PDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Actually, I think that the last changes you made fixed some cases, but not all of them.  Before I went on vacation I was trying to learn how the rendering was implemented, so that I could suggest a fix, rather than just a bug report. My memory is that orthogonal projections may still be having problems.

--Rick