[yt-users] projection a rectangular region

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:47:43 PDT 2010

Hi Christine,

If you're using the plot collection, you can do this:

pc.set_width(0.3, '1')

for instance, and it will set the width to be 0.3 in code units.  If
you want finer grained control you can do:

p = pc.add_projection(...)
p.set_xlim(min_pixel_x, max_pixel_x)
p.set_ylim(min_pixel_y, max_pixel_y)

where the 'pixel' means that it's x,y in the pixel plane.

Does that do what you're looking for?

-Matt