[yt-users] projection a rectangular region

Christine Simpson csimpson at astro.columbia.edu
Mon Aug 9 10:43:30 PDT 2010

Thanks Matt.

This kind of worked.  The region I want to project is smaller than the
entire simulation domain on the face of the projection.  When I made the
projection, it left the projected region the same size relative to the
entire simulation domain and filled in the parts of the domain not
projected with white space.  Is there a way I can trim the white space,
or rather have add_projection size the projection to fit the plotting
space?

I've attached an image to show you what I mean.

Thanks so much!

Christine