[yt-users] Line through slice

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:00:22 PDT 2010

Hi Nicholas,

In the trunk at r1698 I added something that might be able to do what
you want.  I've placed a sample script here:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/466/

Note that the arguments to the image_line callback are in the image
plane: p1 and p2 are (px, py) and (px, py), which assumes that you
have the image plane x, y figured out (you can use x_dict and y_dict
to get this info.)

Let me know if that doesn't work,

Matt