[yt-users] Error in build of kdtree

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 15:46:45 PDT 2010

Hi Eric,

> "/work/01059/tg803229/raft-0.1a/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Forthon/compilers.py",
> line 352, in linux_pathscale
>    if
> usecompiler('pathscale','pathf95'):
> NameError: global name 'usecompiler' is
> not defined
> make: *** [fKD] Error 1

A few questions: Are you doing this on Ranger? Which set of compilers did you have loaded? Is this yt-1.6, trunk or the development branch?

I'll see if I can replicate this, or see what could be going on, depending on your answers. I think I have seen this kind of stuff before, and it might take a small change to a Forthon file, but I don't remember exactly.