[yt-users] 2d radial profiles

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:06:23 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

Not really sure what you're asking.  There's a limited AnnuliProfiler
in the FixedResolutionBuffer module, which might be close to what you
want, however.  It's still kind of new code -- stuck in around August
08 but never really handled closely -- but I think it is near what
you're asking for.  Otherwise, you can use the BinnedProfile1D,
feeding it the projection and asking it to bin the px, py, pdx, pdy
fields to get spatial information in the projected plane.

-Matt