[yt-users] Error: cannot convert float infinity to integer

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:47:31 PDT 2010

Hi all,

So what happened was that the profile object was setting bounds from 0
.. 1e11, because Radius is in CGS.  The log spacing of Radius then
caused the entire thing to get confused, and all the Densities were
set to zero.

I resolved this by requiring that the "extrema" selected for bounds be
non-zero for all log fields; I think this should also clean up the
general process of getting radial profiles as a whole.  Both trunk and
1.6 have been updating as of r1682 in SVN.

Best,

Matt