[yt-users] Building latex documentation with sphinx

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:24:14 PDT 2009

Hi ST,

This is a perfectly fine place to ask about yt-docs.

The yt-doc mercurial repository right now is undergoing quite a bit of
turnover, as I am pushing hard on writing documentation at the moment.
 The current workflow is for me to work on docs, work on recipes,
whatever, and then update the cookbook section with auto-generated
recipes pulled from the cookbook repository.  I would run these on my
laptop to generate images and output.  Because these components are
auto-generated and 'volatile' I had not checked them into the
repository yet.

I've gone ahead and built a PDF of the current yt-doc repository and
placed it here:

http://yt.enzotools.org/yt_manual.pdf

I'll add and commit the appropriate recipe supplemental material when
we've wrapped up writing the docs -- should not be too long -- and
then the repo will be home-buildable.  (But we'll also still provide a
PDF. :)

I hope that helps!

-Matt