[yt-users] Simple radial profile

Nicholas M. Earl earlnich at msu.edu
Wed Oct 14 08:19:59 PDT 2009

Hey all,

I was hoping that someone might have a suggestion or answer for an
issue I'm having with generating simple radial profiles from
simulation data. The profiles automatically generate axis bounds and
while I can set the bounds on the x axis using the x_bounds parameter,
I don't know how--or if it's even possible--to set a similar
restriction for the y axis. (I have tried simply setting a y_bounds
parameter, but the script breaks stating that y_bounds is unrecognized).

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated,
Nicholas Earl