[yt-users] corrupt enzo restart file?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:30:36 PST 2009

Hi Stephen,

A problem with the way yt opens up dark matter only simulations is
that the data_style has to be specified.  This would be, for running
on trunk, done with the parameter:

data_style="enzo_packed_3d"

to the StaticOutput initialization.  Britton Smith has done some work
recently on improving this, so he might be able to chime in with more
info.

-Matt