[yt-users] Comoving units

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Mon Nov 23 10:58:30 PST 2009

Hello everyone:

    I upgraded to the new version of yt, and I noticed there was a
change in unit designation.  I used to be able to specify units in
comoving units of kpc as: "kpccm", but that functionality now appears to
be broken.  Does anyone know what the new syntax is for using comoving
units?

Here is a code example that used to work, but it no longer does in the
new version:

pf = EnzoStaticOutput(filename)
thick_faceon =  10.0/pf['kpccm']

Thanks!

Cameron

--
Cameron Hummels
PhD Candidate, Astronomy Department of Columbia University