[yt-users] yt on verne

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:35:49 PDT 2009

HI Stephen,

> You used this file on Verne and got it to work? I just tried and I got the same thing as before. If so, can > you share your output of 'module list'? And did you modify the yt install_script.sh at all?
Sorry to be unclear. I used this on another machine with similar
issues. I haven't tried on Verne yet. I did not modify
install_script.sh, but i did install numpy by hand. I went into
$WHEREVER/src/numpy-1.2.1 and modded site.cfg, then did

$WHEREVER/bin/python2.6 setup.py build_ext
$WHEREVER/bin/python2.6 setup.py build
$WHEREVER/bin/python2.6 setup.py install

and that worked.