[yt-users] HOP overdensity parameter

Agarwal, Shankar sagarwal at ku.edu
Mon Jun 29 11:24:23 PDT 2009

Thanks Stephen, that helped. By the way, do you know the thickness of the slices one gets using...

pc.add_slice("Density",0)

I tried help(add_slice) but obviously it doesnot work. Trouble shooting is a little tricky.

Also, is this the correct place to get S2plot...
http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/s2plot/index.php?title=S2PLOT:Python

Any chances of making it part of yt repository?

shankar