[yt-users] Halo positions in merger trees

Jean-Claude Waizmann waizmann at ita.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Aug 10 04:51:41 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

I went through my script again, and found indeed an error in the reading
procedure. After correction it seems now to work fine and is giving the
correct center positions. So in principle one can use the merger-code
with enzo-1.0-type output.

Thank you again for your effort, I should have checked my script more
carefully ...

Cheers,
Jean-Claude