[yt-users] Display variable error?

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:17:41 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

> However, all of that aside -- I don't know if Kraken allows VNC
> sessions (I'm inclined to suspect they do not.)  If they do, you can
> set one up and ssh tunnel to it.  Because they do round-robin login
> nodes, this probably won't work.  You might be able to set one up and
While it's true that kraken.tvshow.deepsouth.edu is indeed a
round-robin you can log directly into any of the head nodes directly.
In fact, on the website they even specifically suggest this for large
file transfer. I would try that. I don't know if they VNC, though, and
kraken is down at the moment.