[yt-users] Installation yt on Debian

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:12:51 PST 2008

Hi Florian,

Would you mind posting the relevant error messages?  I ran a fresh
checkout of the install script and it *seemed* to be able to grab all
of the sources correctly.  (It's possible that there is a problem with
the 'easy_install' calls; they have been kind of problematic lately
and they might need to be removed.)

Thanks!

-Matt