[yt-users] Trunk is now the unstable branch, and no longer unstable

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:24:43 PST 2007

Hi there,

Just a note to let you know that I have moved the changes I was
working on back into trunk.  What this means to you is that if you
want to use reason, it will be unpredictably wrong when you are using
trunk/ , so you should use the newly created tags/release-0.2.2  .
Or, just don't svn update trunk.

Reason is my target fix for today; hopefully I will have a set of
changes to commit today that will make it functional, at which point I
will begin refactoring it to  clean up the code and make it easier to
extend.