[yt-dev] Fix tests and numpy 1.14 on master

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 08:11:17 PST 2018

Thanks for all those eyes on that pull request.

It would also be great if someone could look over Corentin's refactoring of
the RAMSES frontend:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1641

It really just needs someone to give it one final look over and sanity
check. It's already had two rounds of reviews. It's a big change though and
I really want one more person to look over it carefully. You don't need to
be a RAMSES expert.