[yt-dev] yt Debian (and Ubuntu) package

B.W. Keller kellerbw at mcmaster.ca
Wed Sep 13 05:19:47 PDT 2017

Hi Ole & All,

Sorry I missed your earlier email,  I moved to Germany this summer and
getting things settled had me very busy for the last few months.  I've been
building the debian package on my workstation at my former university, I'm
going to move it to a VPS I've set up and try automating the build process
a bit more so that it won't rely on my free time quite as much.  I'm going
to try and fix these bugs this week, I'll update you Friday about what I'm
able to get done.  Thanks for the patience!

Ben Keller