[yt-dev] Issue triage and yt 3.4

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu May 4 11:04:02 PDT 2017

Hi Bili,

Ideally, I would like to have the yt_astro_analysis package up and running
by the release of yt 3.4 such that the corresponding analysis modules
packages can be marked as deprecated in that release.  If we are able to
make this happen, we should transfer the related issues from yt to
yt_astro_analysis, but probably not before, just in case this doesn't get
done.

Britton