[yt-dev] Issue triage and yt 3.4

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:32:16 PDT 2017

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to look through all the issues.  I agree with
designating all "new feature", "help wanted", and "wish" labels for 3.5.  I
also think all "enhancements" should be marked 3.5 as well.  I think we
should try to limit blockers to breakages or reversions so as to reduce the
number of 3.4 issues to as low as possible.

I am definitely +1 on that hangout and will try to participate.

Britton