[yt-dev] Github migration is complete

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:04:55 PDT 2017

Hi all,

We just merged our first pull requests on github! We wanted to wait on
doing this until the mirror bot was updated, which is now complete. If you
have a commit bit, you should feel free to merge PRs that have undergone
sufficient review. You can also indicate that you reviewed and approved a
PR by either commenting on it or by going through the github code review
interface (see https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-request-reviews/
).

Thanks very much to everyone who helped out with this effort! So far I
think it's been pretty painless (*knocks on wood*). That said, please let
us know if you run into any issues (e.g. with yt setups that use a source
install of yt from a mercurial repo).

-Nathan