[yt-dev] Nominate Meagan Lang as a yt project member

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:34:17 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Meagan and I are going to be giving a talk about yt at the scipy conference
in a few weeks. While Meagan's contributions to the demeshening project
have not yet been merged in to mainline yt, I believe we are all working
under the assumption that the demeshening work will be merged in sometime
after the release of yt 3.4. This work would not be possible without
Meagan's contributions. In addition, Meagan has already contributed fixes
for the Gadget frontend to mainline yt.

Given that Meagan will be officially representing the project during our
talk, I think now is an appropriate time to recognize her contributions by
making her a project member.

According to YTEP-1776, we need supporting votes from five additional
project members to officially include Meagan. Please reply with a +1 if
you'd like to second the nomination.

-Nathan