[yt-dev] Issue #1315: Place for domain-specific fields in the field documentation (yt_analysis/yt)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Jan 27 16:56:47 PST 2017

New issue 1315: Place for domain-specific fields in the field documentation
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/1315/place-for-domain-specific-fields-in-the

Nathan Goldbaum:

Right now most of this sort of documentation lives in the analysis modules. We'd like to split off most of the analysis modules into their own packages but one or two will stay in the main yt package because all they do is add a few fields. We should move the documentation for these analysis modules into the field documentation.