[yt-dev] Preparing to release yt 3.4

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:19:01 PDT 2017

Quick update: we are almost ready. The release e-mail is drafted and is
available to view here:

https://hackmd.io/EYMxGNgEwRgDgLQFYAsBDKCUAYDswE0QAmATgVLm3AFNcliYRgBmIA==?both

There are two pull requests that need review that I think should go in for
3.4. If I could get some more eyes on them that would be very much
appreciated:

Issue with symlog axes scales and tick marks:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1502

Support AMR data in the WarpX frontend:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/pull/1531

In addition #1530 will also likely go in. That one already has two approves
but I need to deal with some test flakiness before I can merge it.