[yt-dev] yt has moved to GitHub

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:47:12 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

Following up on the discussion from last month, yt has now finished moving
to GitHub.  We'll be working with pull request authors to transition any
remaining pull requests on BitBucket to GitHub, but all of the
infrastructure is now in place, including documentation, install scripts,
issue tracking and continuous integration.  Thanks to Nathan, Kacper, Alex,
John, Britton and everyone else who worked on this transition project.

https://github.com/yt-project

The main repository is here:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt

I'd also like to thank BitBucket for many wonderful years of hosting, and
note that I'm not without a bit of sadness that we've made this move.  That
being said, I think this is an exciting opportunity for broadening our
developer base!