[yt-dev] Volunteers for helping with migration

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:36:29 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

We're making good progress on the migration to GitHub.

I'd like to put out a call to ask for help with a few things.  The list of
outstanding issues is here:

https://github.com/yt-project/bb-migration/issues

The two things I think we need the *most* help with:

 * Updating the documentation in the yt repository to change it to describe
how to fork, commit, etc, on GitHub rather than BitBucket.
 * Update yt update to pull from GitHub rather than BitBucket.

If anyone can help out and try to knock some of these out, we should be on
schedule for a quick transition.