[yt-dev] Backporting bugfixes for yt 3.3.2

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:20:48 PDT 2016

Hi Britton,

Given the large number of merge commits in PR 2345 (which I need to
manually cut and paste around since they can't be rebased) and given that
PR 2344 was also backported and changed the same files, I'm unfortunately
not able to backport PR 2345 cleanly. I tried to resolve the merge
conflicts, but I don't have enough context on this code to do that with any
confidence.

Is there any chance you can manually backport it for me on top of my pull
request to the stable branch? I'm happy to hop onto a hangout of a
messaging session to walk you through the mercurial commands, if you need
it.

Here's my PR: https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests/2375

Thanks!

-Nathan