[yt-dev] Local access to a pull request

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:47:48 PDT 2016

Hi Jason,

I use the hgbb to simplify some of this workflow:
https://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/hgbb as it provides things like "hg bbprs
-p PRNUMBERHERE", but if you aren't using that, you can pull it manually.
Go to the pull request page, get the fork name and the changeset hash, and
then do:

hg pull -r THATHASH http://bitbucket.org/USER/REPONAME
hg up -r THATHASH

where THATHASH, USER and REPONAME come from the pull request.

-Matt